GreaterLakewood does not take sides in the vaccination debate. GL is proud to report honestly and unbiased. GL is the voice of the people – not Government officials and developers. We report the facts – you decide.
On our About page we admit we are a bit biased:
P.S. We are a little biased
- We are unapologetically Pro-Israel – the word ‘settler’ will not be found on our site
- Our team takes a tough stance on Anti-semitism, tougher than any other “ism” – because we happen to be Jewish 🙂
- Beliefs that are against our Jewish values e.g. abortions, will be frowned upon & we will not be P.C. (politically correct) about it
Stay involved – Here is how
- WhatsApp! – Click HERE 1 (732) 554-1889
- Twitter – Click HERE
- Instagram – Click HERE
- Email Recaps – Click HERE
- To advertise, say Hi, or complain – Click HERE
- Read more ABOUT us – HERE
Here are some recent stories related to vaccinations – covered by GL.
- GL Exclusive: Anti-Vaxxers responses – Part 1
- MEASLES: Bill proposed to allow minors get vaccinated at 14 against parents will
- Monsey Anti Vaxxer event – Video & stats
- READ: The Agudah SLAMS the Monsey Anti-vaxxer event
- EPIC MOVE: Anti-vaxxer event in Brooklyn will have 4 photographers snapping pics of every person
- TIMES SQUARE BILLBOARD: “96% Of Hasidim vaccinate”
- Monsey Pro-Vaxxer event had under 150 people
- Facebook takes on Anti-Vaxxers
- R’ Elya Brudny on vaccinations, compilation of letters from Rabbanim – to vaccinate
- Senator Menendez takes on Facebook for allowing Anti-Vax material
- MEASLES IN MONSEY: 247 Confirmed cases
- MEASLES RECORD: CDC records 971 this year already
- MEASLES RECORD: Over 1,000 cases recorded
- Rockland County requests Trump’s help in measles battle
- MEASLES: Health dept closes down Yeshiva Of Central Queens
- LIVE: WATCH – CHAOS & DRAMA: Anti-Vaxxer event in Monsey, Buses go from Lakewood
- Satmar Rebbe & R’ Elya Ber met physicians to discuss vaccinations, read what happened
- New shidduch question should be “do you vaccinate?”
- UPDATE: Dr Rich Roberts Publishes Brochures Stressing The Importance Of Vaccinations, cost 110KBOLD: Satmar in Monsey Expels Unvaccinated Kids, Hires security guards
The following is from the petition
‘We are asking to make America great – AGAIN-. The Founding Fathers wanted America’s basic message to be ‘Freedom’. The beauty of America has always been ‘Freedom’ Our freedom is compromised when forced to give vaccines. We are not asking to ban vaccines, we are asking to be able to make that choice.
Vaccines have always been a controversial issue. The CDC claims the pros and cons are black and white. The pros in white. The cons in black. In reality, the pros are grey and for some who have been affected the cons are very clearly white.
I do not claim to have answers or pretend to know. All I do know is that in 2014 Dr. William Thompson, a top scientist at the CDC allowed more doubt to fester about the safety of vaccines when he released over a thousand documents attesting to the fact that more research is imperative, that the CDC is responsible for corrupting studies to fit their hypothesis, that the MMR shot does have links to autism. We need answers and we are entitled to them! We need to be able to have the choice of giving vaccines to our children and we are entitled to that too! We need more science and until then we demand our basic human rights!
At 12:20 PM – the time of posting, there were 298 names who signed – roughly 70% Jewish.
GreaterLakewood can confirm there is a psak going around the Satmar community regarding vaccinations. It is intended to support anti-vaxxers and is in the process of gaining signatures.