Going away for Sukkos? The Police can patrol for you, here’s how


Toms River

The Toms River Police Department offers a service to help those who are away from their homes but wish to protect it and have a patrol go by.

Anyone interested can call the main number 732 349-0150 and hit the non-emergency prompt to request extra patrols. 

On Behalf of GreaterLakewood’s Toms River fans, Thank you Chief Little and the entire Toms River Police Dept.


The Jackson Police dept offers the same service but you need to go into the Police HQ, fill out a form and the Police will have a patrol go by.

P.S To all Jew-haters, this is a service offered to people of all faiths. Stop complaining, go on vacation, and call the Police to swing by your house too!

Stay involved – Here is how


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here